Thursday, September 22, 2011

Zaman Muda-Muda: Obstinate me

When I was in Tadika Matahari, teachers had chosen me to be one of the MCs. Before the graduation day we practiced several times, sorry WE PRACTICES MANY MANY TIMES to make sure four of us memorized our line. To make a long story short, I couldn’t memorized my line and Cikgu Anita showed me the speech card tapi sebab ‘degil’ I julingkan mata because I don’t want to see the line. In the end my partner had to cover half of my line. *hehehe*

When I was in SKTR(1), at that time it was kelas pendidikan seni. Before Cikgu Mas left the class she had warned us “saya keluar kejap je, jangan main-main dengan mancis tu. Siapa main SIAP!!” Once she left the class I told my deskmate “jom kita bakar kertas ni nak?” First one, there’s no fire. The second there’s a fire but the moment I want to burn the paper, someone piat my ear. It was Cikgu Mas. “Nakal juga adik Sabrina ni, nak saya beritahu mak awak tak?” she threatened me. “tak nak, tak nak~” *hehehe* It’s funny though when I try to recollect my childhood time.

When I was in SDAR, I think I’m doing fine. I’m not that adventurous to break ‘kesalahan berat’ because I’ll be dead if my mom and dad know that, plus I don’t want them to travel from Johor to Seremban sebab anaknya nakal. The only thing that I consider as stubborn masa kat SDAR, study belakang dewan waktu prep and also tengok TV kat dewan masa prep (Selalu benor kantoi dengan Sensei). *hehehe* juniors please don’t try this in SDAR. v(^_^)

I’m not encouraging you guys to be stubborn, degil, kepala batu, pigheaded or whatever you want to call it. I just like to recall my childhood whenever I feel bored and tired. To think that I was ‘sedikit nakal’ dulu-dulu can make me smile especially after I yell at my naughty cousins, my juniors and Danial. Let them have fun la Khairul. Being stubborn is fine, but make it a “manageable stubborn”.

Khairul

2 comments:

ryu shin ah said...

time tu darjah bape eak?ko kan mmg noty mad..plg aku ingat time drjh2, kte kne denda b'diri atas kusi ngn pn. sneha.pastu men tolak2, sampai sufian jatuh kusi.plg xleh lupe, ko ske nk tkr2 paper time exam, even duduk dpn siap cover2 xnak bg cikgu nmpk.n lg satu, ko ske siapkn contoh utk paper lukisan n nnt aku n shu pnjm nak tekap..hahaha..

A.KHAIRUL said...

to syafi: hahahaha.. aku dulu baik kot, lepas kawan dengan kaw je aku jadi nakal.. bad influence la~ lol =P