Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Movies Pick of The Week (10)

Contagion is a movie that you don’t want to miss if you like watching film like Outbreak and Virus. I think this movie is pretty much educational to audience because it explains where the virus originate, the source and how it can be transmitted to other person. It also portrays the political involvement and all the bureaucratic problems that involve in the process of finding the vaccine. Very interesting movie, 3.5/5.


Johnny English Reborn is a must watch movie. It’s hilarious, funny as you might laugh your head off watching it with you friends (well I watched it alone but still muahahaha). I must say Rowan Atkinson deserve to be listed as 50 funniest actors in British comedy. 3.5/5

The other film that I watched and I rated 2.5/5 is Apollo 18. The duration is about 1 hour and 30 minutes and you will feel like you’ve been there for 2 hours. *yawn*

Khairul

No comments: