Friday, October 21, 2011

Virtual Studio

Salam viewers and hello. In this short post I just want to inform you guys that, there will be no new post regarding PEOPLE.PLACES in this blog. I already made a new page for PEOPLE.PLACES. Actually the idea is once I reach 100 pictures of PEOPLE.PLACES, I plan to make a photobook of it which will include all the pictures that I had taken during my travel. Hopefully this idea will become a reality. InsyaAllah. Down here, I put some pictures of my ‘virtual studio’ (am I using the correct term? pffttt) where I share some of my writing, editing, recording, design and photography. Feel free to visit these pages and leave you comment there because I like new idea. You are most welcome to ask for my help or request something from me, InsyaAllah I can make some time for that. Thank you for your support. Assalamualaikum. =)

Khairul


No comments: