Monday, June 1, 2009

Secret Admire

I want to share a secret with you,
I’m not who you think I am,
In fact, my disguise is so thin I’m surprised you haven’t seen right through me.
I’m the one of your dreams masquerading as your best friend.
Sometimes I want to rip off this facade but I can’t,
Because you’ll get scared and you’ll run away,
So I decided that it’s better to live with the lie than expose my true feelings.
I’ve learned that there are two types of persons.
The ones you grow out of and the ones you grow into.
I really hope I’m the latter.
I may not be the one you love today,
But I’ll let you go for now,
Hoping one day you’ll fly back to me.
Because I think you’re worth the wait.


Khairul

7 comments:

s.e said...

ko ni rose..ade2 je..haha. pttla nominated as miss gossip! HAHAHAHA. slack x menang je

A.KHAIRUL said...

huish bahaya seh rose ni... chuak gler aku... tapi kompem salah org punye.. heheheh

SyaZwan said...

aiyak!! very suprising haha...

A.KHAIRUL said...

Hish rose.. ko merapu ape ni... baru one week dah tak betul dah (*_*) Better ko gi amk ubat.. =P

wankhai said...

Woo.
Very romantic, dude.
What happened to you?
And what with rose anyway?
I have no idea....

A.KHAIRUL said...

for some reason i have to delete her comment... =P

Sabrina said...

whoever the girl is, i just hope she could "click" with your sisters. ehem ehem. =D