Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Open Up Your Mind

I just came back from BTN and seriously I felt super duper tired throughout the programme but I must say it was fun. Before this I heard lot of comments about the programme, they said if you go to BTN camp they will ‘brainwash’ you. I had attended 2 camps under BTN before this, when I was in form 2 and form 4. Frankly said, BTN do teach me lot of things. I believe my batch mates (Zero Deux Six) still remember Mr. Hamim, don’t you? Ayat dia yang saya still ingat sampai sekarang..

“Every time you fail don’t cry, because your tears will make your vision blur. What you should do is, take a handkerchief, wipe your tears, open your eyes wide and wait for the second chance. When you see it, grab it and don’t let it go.”

I went there (BTN) dengan lapang dada, because I want to clear out things that bother my mind, POLITICS. To be honest I don’t like politics because I think it is full of hypocrisy. The problem is, I can’t help myself to stay away from all those issues in politics. One of the factors is my uncle. =) Kalau gi rumah dia tak sah kalau tak dengar dia cakap pasal politik, so I learn about politics from his point of view. I think most of us are like that, we learn politics from the elders and sometimes we just agree everything they said. Then dengan sedikit maklumat yang kite dapat dari mane-mane akhbar, internet, majalah or buah mulut orang, kita terus condemned pihak-pihak tertentu. For me, that is third world mentality. We should consider the other side argument, listen to what they want to say and only then we can make our judgement, but remember it must be rational berlandaskan ajaran Islam. So, untuk generasi-generasi pelapis pimpinan Negara janganlah terlalu cepat melatah apabila timbul sesuatu isu. If you ever see orang melatah, teramatlah BURUK and sangatlah BAHAYA kepada orang lain. Whatever it is, Islam teach us to be moderate in everything we do. So think out of the box, jangan jadi seperti “katak di bawah tempurung”.

Khairul


5 comments:

Unknown said...

such a mature analysis..i do hope more of this type of post in the future..from the great skem!

Berfikir Sejenak said...

Setuju seratus persenlah skem. Saya dah pergi BTN 4 kali... janda baik, langkawi, gunung pulai n port dickson. Dapat banyak ilmu n pengalaman drp macam - macam jenis manusia dan penceramah.

NuRHelMi said...

pergh skem ak kagu la ngan ko skrang....sogan den...nih ghaso nak jumpo ekau nih hahaha...dah abes dah la ekh kat kms??result dah tau pg maner??

A.KHAIRUL said...

Saje berkongsi pandangan dan pengalaman, sambil muhasabbah diri...

to Mentol: den pun memang tak sabor nak jumpe ekau, bile balik sini?? Result den kuar awal bulan tujuh nanti InsyaAllah~

wankhai said...

yup yup~
Dia brainwash ke tak brainwash ke,
itu lantak diala...
seorang citizen yang bijak bukan
mereka yang taksub dengan hujah pihak tertentu sahaja, tetapi open to argument orang lain.
Sesuatu yang banyak rakyat kita xamalkan ( be it pro gov or pro opp supporters).hehe