Monday, June 1, 2009

Jom Heboh

At first I planned not to go out today, but then mase baring-baring mak masuk bilik, “jom angah, abah ajak tengok2 kat Danga Bay”... Then abah asked me, “Nak gi Bandar?”... Bleh gak.” I never think that I would get the chance to go to Jom Heboh. Some people said, “Besttttttt” there are others who told me that there’s nothing there, bazir je pegi. So I thought maybe I can go there and after that I can give my personal comment on Pesta Jom Heboh. For those who already went to Jom Heboh before this, you might not agree with me.... So what!!??

Seriously I think it’s not worth it to go to Jom Heboh just because of the special offer they have on some products. 3 Reasons not to go to Jom Heboh:

1) Who want to spend one hour just to find a parking spot?? If you’re lucky you might get a good spot otherwise, you have to walk 400m from the parking lot to Jom Heboh site (Pergi balik dah 800m, tambah lagi round2 kat Jom Heboh tu mau 2km, kesian la kat makcik2 and pakcik2 yang dah berumur tu)

2) ‘unhealthy’ culture... hurm~ not a good place for your children (budak2 remaja lepak sane-sini dengan baju tak tentu arah, laki pompuan selambe pegang2)

3) Soo crowded!!! (I don’t like crowded place, it makes me feel unease and uncomfortable. Plus, there are possibilities your handbag, wallet or phone being snatch by pickpocket)

One more thing that concerns me is, the organizer did provide Surau for the visitors but if you go to Jom Heboh you could guess the percentage of Muslim that go to Surau bile masuk waktu. It is sad to see those kids yang buat dek je bile azan Maghrib, gelak bukan main kuat lagi. That’s why I think Jom Heboh is not an ideal place to relax with your family (If you go with your friends ok kot, but make sure they all jenis yang jage sembahyang). Thanks to me, I told my mak “Maghrib je kite balik ea”, eventhough I know she really2 want to buy something there. Maybe next time I’ll go there alone and buy the things that she wants.

Then after Maghrib, abah ajak watch Monster VS Alien at Jaya Jusco Tebrau City. Danial was the one that soo excited. He even asked abah to buy new popcorn because abah dah habiskan dulu popcorn. Hehehe . I think watching movie with your family is much much better than going to Jom Heboh, besides aku memang kaki wayang pun.

p/s: If you guys don't agree with me, feel free to share your opinion. Maybe the situation is different in other states.


Khairul


6 comments:

ceria seindah suria said...

huhu..aku sokong dgn ko..
aku prnah gak pegi jom heboh..
due tahun lepas..kat shah alam..
time yg kemuncak punye..yg semua artis dtg n ade org potong kek utk ape ntah kat atas pentas..entah pape gak r..remaje lepak sane sini..
seronok tgk artis perform je kot..n dpt brg2 free cmtu je..huhu~

A.KHAIRUL said...

ala kalu setakat nak jumpe artis... gi je la genting mase AIM, Anugerah Skrin, Anugerah Era... lg teratur kot... lg satu yg tak best kat Jom Heboh.. mat2 and minah2 indon terlampau la bnynknye... kite plak rase cam kat tmpt diorg..

s.e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
s.e said...

aku x prnah pg. hahaha

A.KHAIRUL said...

x yah pegi SE... buhsan haram.. baik ko gi jamming je..

ikram_zidane said...

Jom Heboh kt Putrajaya sucks giler...taubat xnk pegi dh...