Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Unusual Phenomenon?

The other day, I skyped with my mom. Later she asked me about the news on “weird sound from the sky?”  I read about it few days earlier and there are lot of comments and responses regarding that new phenomenon.  Honestly I have nothing to say about it, but the thing that interest me is how most people response to that kind of news.*smile* Whenever some unusual phenomenon occurs, these are the reactions that we will see from the majority of the people.

Personally I think, whenever we witness a miracle (either it is true or not) and of course we’ll be amazed by it, praise to God and make Dua’, may He strengthen our Iman after witnessing the miracle. After that we can continue with our daily ibadah as usual, go to work, spend time with family, help the poor, pray and other stuff. Even if we know tomorrow is the end of world, we still have to continue doing our job because that is Ibadah too. Let the experts do their job, or you can work hard become a Muslim scientist and later you can do the research yourself.

It’s kinda waste of time talking about something we don’t know hours and hours at coffee shop and kedai mamak if we discuss the topic like a gossip. At the end of the day, masuk telinga kanan keluar telinga kiri. The discussions become useless, doesn't increase our Iman at all, and this happens so many times. A good Muslim will make sure everything that he does is right and good. Just a simple reminder for me and you. Let us strive to be a better person and a better Muslim day by day.

Khairul

No comments: