Friday, January 13, 2012

ZeroDeuxSix: 10th Anniversary!!!




Yesterday 12 January 2012 was our(ZeroDeuxSix) tenth anniversary as SDARians. Every year on that date, I will read the “yearbook” that I wrote 6 years back. It has all the memories of my 5 years journey in Sungai Gadut campus. Yeah we have our up and downs, but at the end of the day we are all like brothers who shared the same love and passion to the school that had mould us for who we are today. I’m quoting one of my teacher’s saying, 

“The students raise the SDARians,
the seniors raise the SDARians,
the juniors raise the SDARians,
the teachers raise the SDARans,
even the makcik dining and makcik kantin raise the SDARians..

Semua warga SDAR bertanggungjawab membentuk jatidiri seorang SDARian. SDARian bagaimanakah yang mahu kita hasilkan?”


Yup that’s true. Every person in SDAR does help to raise the SDARians, and we SDARians are really grateful to have you teachers, students, seniors and makcik pakcik. Even though if they had already moved to a new place, jasamu sentiasa kami kenang. Few years back, I met mama who used to work at SDAR dining hall. She is very kind and motherly in person. I met her at Seremban 2. When I saw her, she’s the one who greet me first, “eh, kamu~”. I was soo excited because even after 2 years I left the school, she still remembers me. I also met Mr. Pang our P.A system advisor and also an excellent physics teacher at Seremban Parade. Still a funny guy he is. *smile*

What I really want to say is, SDAR play a big part in my life. I don’t think there’s a word that I can use to describe my feeling towards SDAR, my fellow ZeroDeuxSix and all the teachers and staffs. The first day when I stepped my foot in SDAR, I saw hopes in my parents eyes. After five years I can see how proud my parents are to see their son has grown up as a man. All of you did a great job and I thank you for that, may Allah bless us all.

Khairul

No comments: