Friday, November 12, 2010

Hectic Week

Lots of things going on this week!!! I have two class test, PBL presentation, journal writing and extra classes. These are the price that you have to pay when you have so many holidays. Actually the PBL thing was not suppose to be that tiresome, but since the lecturer wants me to meet him and discuss about the learning objectives (then everything looks difficult) =P. Apologies to my group members.

Then the class tests microb and pharmac. Microb was an okay, but pharmacy wasn’t but I passed. Muahahaha *syukur Alhamdulillah*. What people said about medicine was true, if you study then you can passed the exam. Okay Khairul don’t play-play again *gedebush*. FOCUS!!!

Journal writing. Thanks to Sarah for letting me to borrow her journal, if not I think I’ll be compiling works on my desk and will not have time to do revision. Still there is one more journal to be written. Honestly, I really can’t take 2 hours non-stop lecture of the same subject, even if they give 10 minutes break. 2 hours man!!! That was a lot to be absorbed for this small brain of mine. My brain is crying. It needs some space, some time to cool down. These are the price that you have to pay for choosing medicine as your career, and all these are only a small part of it. (^_^)

“Once you enter a cave, boulders collapse and close the entrance. The only way out is to move forward. Along the way you might face MANY DIFFICULTIES but if you STAY STRONG, in the end you will discover TREASURES and you can carry them back to your HOME

Khairul

No comments: