Monday, November 29, 2010

Be Creative. Think Creative

Lately, lot of people asked me to design posters for events and also backdrop. I don’t say that I’m the best in design, because I know there are more people out there much... much... better than me (especially my ex-schoolmates like SYAHIR ZAINI 026 and ABDUL RAHMAN 015). Really admire their works during my school time. But hey, if people do like my works, then I should give it a try. Plus I get the chance of experimenting new skill every time I do new design. *smile* One more thing people should know, when you say ARTS they are very subjective. Some people may like it, some may not. For those who like it, thank you for your time. For those who don’t like it, go and make your own arts. You can critics any master piece, but don’t expect everyone to agree with you or follow what you want. C’est la vie.

p/s: Trademark untuk picture dah ada PEOPLE.PLACES, yang ini trademark untuk design pulak AHMAD KHAIRUL BE CREATIVE.THINK CREATIVE

Khairul

No comments: