Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

I still remember... When I was in SDAR, Mr. Sahak had once said, "if you want your day to be wonderful, we must start your day with something good. Something that will ignite the flame of happiness in you." I do take his advice. Most of the time I prefer to listen to my favourite songs, but listen to the same song over and over again sure can make you vomit to death (ya ada hiperbola di situ)... Other than listening to musics, I like to watch funny things and listen to some jokes. Kalau dulu kat radio ERA, aku suke dengar 'Gitu-gitu Apek di ERA'memang terbaik dari ladang. Time tengah lepak-lepak pasang PA system untuk assembly, sambil dengar 'Gitu-gitu Apek', pecah perut aku dengan budak-budak PA lain gelak. Then when I was in KMS, my roomate always tune the radio to MIX FM, and ada satu segmen tu super duper hilarious. Sambil makan nasi lemak, sambil dengar, pastu bile gelak, tercekik pulak, lepas tu tercicit-cicit lari pergi vending machine beli air. hohoho. So bile kat rumah, I like to watch Whose Line Is It Anyway. Yup!! The show where everything is made up and the point doesn't matter.Those guys in that show are very very very very talented. Tengok sekali pasti nak lagi. This is one of my favourite episode of WLIIA. Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you WAYNE, DREW, COLLIN and RYAN.



Sometimes we just laugh when we see others laugh.... hahaha... who cares??

Khairul

2 comments:

SyaZwan said...

haa btul chang....aku xfhm pun ape yg dorng ckp, tp ble tgk dorng gelak aku pn ikut gelak gak hehe

Sabrina said...

Angah, typo. Title - laughter.