Friday, July 3, 2009

Manga bukan Mangga!!



Some people did ask me this question “ape best sangat bace komik, naruto, conan, one piece, bleach, eye shield sume ni??” One thing for sure, for me reading manga is not melagha ok!! My favourite comic books are Detective Conan, Penyiasat Remaja Q, Eye Shield 21 and of course Naruto. *tersengih* I don’t know about other people, but when I read those mangas I get motivated. Sometimes the words can be very inspiring...


"Raise your head and draw up your chest. The future you desire will come"

"All his thoughts, all his devotion, for the sake of getting to that faraway summit"

Aren't they beautiful!!!

p/s:I like to write down any quotation that can inspire me. Some kind of hobby I guess.


Khairul

4 comments:

wankhai said...

Well. Manga and anime. My lifetime aspiration.
Masalahnya, the most famous quote I remembered from anime was " yang sebenarnya, dragon ball, ada tujuh biji semuanya."

Tak memotivasikan langsung, kan?
haha.

s.e said...

quotation aku igt.

apakah gerangan halnya???

masakan begini..dia masih mempunyai kuasa lagi???

-dragon ball.

hahahahaha.

i love reading manga too =) and watching anime

A.KHAIRUL said...

Hahaha... Dragon Ball, all-time-favourite manga... memang terbaik dari ladang... Gaya paling aku ingat.. 'Teknik Cantum Badan'- "BERCANTUM"... hohohoho...

But still kite lagi syiok bace or tgk manga and anime from japan... kenape ea~ hurm?? *berfikir*

Anonymous said...

Apa la best sangat Dragon Ball...
Satria Pedang lagi best...miahahaha