Monday, July 20, 2009

Movies Pick of The Week (2)




OK I will not rate any movies that I watch no more... some of my friends said my rating was useless, kah kah kah... some of them even said it was such a waste of time to watch a movie that I gave 4 stars... ahaks!!! So from now on, I’ll just put on the movie that I just watched recently, CHANGELING (Angelina Jolie) and AMERICAN GANGSTER (Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe) I love these guys!!! If you do like the movies please let me know, if you don’t like it also feel free to tell me... Ok fine~ I give you guys a heads up.. these movies have a message about INTEGRITY... so enjoy it... *smile*

Khairul



3 comments:

Faiz Nadzam said...

err..changeling is bosan.. :)

s.e said...

weyhhh chang. itu hak anda. its ur right to say whether the movie is 4 stars or 5 stars. pegi mampos la org nak kata bosan ke best ke. nak agree ke disagree. mcm flash of genius. i disagree with some of ur views. BUT. I always look forward to ur movie picks cuz i know u have good taste =). btw betul blaine! changeling bosan haram! but yeah ada la message. and x tgk lg american gangster. mcm bosan jugak. hahahahaha

A.KHAIRUL said...

yeah i know i should't give a damn about what people want to say.. but still i decided to keep the rating to myself.. hehehe... btw masing2 ada criterion yg tersendiri yg diorng cari dlm every movie.. action, adventure, fighting, romance... but for me, I prefer movie yg ade mystery and persoalan tentang kehidupan, walaupun kekadang plot die sgt slow smpi bleh tertdo... *smile*