Tuesday, September 4, 2012

AdaMu



Salam people. For the past 2 weeks I haven’t post anything on this blog so that was on me. Been busy with my comprehensive exams and beraya. Just want to share one song which I found very pleasing to the ears with you guys. I was in the car with my sister, and then this song was aired on the radio. I must say the lyrics really got me. “Siapa nyanyi lagu ni?” I asked my sister but she didn’t know, so I waited till the song ended. I did recognize the voice but I wasn’t sure because never before this I listened to her sang this genre. Honestly, this is a beautiful song Najwa Latif- AdaMu.

Merenung ke luar jendela
Melihat kebesarannya
Mensyukuri segala nikmat
Yang dikurniakan di dunia

Kau berikan ku kekuatan
Tuk berpegang pada jalan
Walau penuh dengan cabaran
Ku tahu ku adaMu Tuhan

Kerna kau yang satu
Yang setia bersama ku
Dikala ku jatuh ku bangkit kernaMu
Ku tahu ku adaMu disisi ku selalu 
Bantulah hambaMu mencari keredhaanMu
 

Khairul

No comments: