Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dan Brown's Books



Voila!!! Finally I have all the Dan Brown’s novels!!! *smile* I just started reading his novel this year, the first one that I read was The Da Vinci Code. Before this many people told me that the novel was much better than the movie. I already watched the movie before this, and I think everyone will agree with me if I said the movie was superb. So when they said the novel was more intriguing, that made me even more excited to read the book.

The thing is international books in Malaysia are quite expensive. Every time I went to a bookstore I just browsed around and keep telling myself that one day I’ll buy the whole collection of my favorite authors. Alhamdulillah, one of my dreams came true this year.

I really like thriller novels. My favorite author for Malay thriller novel is Ramlee Awang Murshid. You might be knowing him if you had read ADAM, TOMBIRUO, SEMANGAT HUTAN and BAGAIKAN PUTERI. And now I already have my favorite english author, Dan Brown. InsyaAllah, I’ll allocate some time to read these books other than medical books.We should do that no? Don't just read school textbooks, spend sometime to read other types of books also to broaden our knowledge and horizons, so we can look at the world from different perspectives. Keep on reading people!!!

Khairul

No comments: