Thursday, April 26, 2012

Movies Pick of The Week (15)

This week I watched two adventure movies, Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close (ELAIC) and the other one was an animated movie The Adventure of Tintin. I decided to watch ELAIC because two of my favorite actor and actress were in the movie, Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks. The Adventure of Tintin on the other hand was directed by the famous director, Steven Spielberg. Strictly speaking I really have a very high expectation from those two movies.

About Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, the child actor was Thomas Horn who played Oskar Schell. To be honest during the first one hour of the movie, I have to turn down the volume because that kid, Oskar shout a lot. He became like that after the ‘worst day’ where his father died in the 9/11 tragedy.  Then one day he found a key which he believed was left by his father and that was when he began his adventure to find a person whose name is Black. Early in the story I see Oskar as a young boy who's still in the state of denial for his loss, but throughout his adventure to find Mr/Mrs/Miss Black, he met new people and discover new things and slowly he became more matured.

The Adventure of Tintin was a great movie. The animation was great, the storyline was great, everything just great. The movie lives up to my expectations. 5 stars!!! Every time I watched animated movie, I’ll always think “I'm gonna bring Danial to cinema and we gonna watch animated movie together, Just the two of us.” *smile*

Khairul

No comments: