Monday, December 26, 2011

The Book and The Ring

This month I went online shopping and bought two things. The first one is THE IDEA BOOK written by Fredrik Hären. Actually my sister was the one who suggested me to buy this book. I find this book very interesting because it has 150 printed pages about creative thinking, and 150 blank pages for you to write your own idea. In other words it is a motivational book + note book, 2 in 1.



The second item that I bought, and had just arrived today is The One Ring from the movie Lord of the Ring. It’s not the actual replica of The Ring, but it has the same inscription on it like the one that you see in the film. Having the ring in my possession, makes me want to start collecting movies memorabilia. What!? Am I not allowed to have hobby? Next, I’m gonna get the Star Wars Force FX lightsaber and Harry Potter wand. *peace*

Khairul

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sama ada pic ni terlebih cun atau mmg hakikat ring warna ni cun. hehe seronoknya dah dapat! :)

Anonymous said...

and btw, that book is very interesting, kalau lah its mine mesti penuh dgn lukisan pulak instead of writing. keke

A.KHAIRUL said...

to anonymous: gambar ni memang cun dan cincin tu pun memang cun, so efek dia cun kuasa dua. =D

If you like to read something new, you should get one.