Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Year Breaks Activities

Well not much to say. Actually I have planned with my friends to go to Tioman, but then I think it is better for us to konvoi beraya to friend houses so we decide to postpone the trip next year. First 2 weeks at home, I helped my mom and dad to clean the house and it went on until malam raya... seriously!!!

Third week in JB, I went to JUSCO tebrau on my own. That day I decided to watch Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D but it was fully booked, so my luck was on the 2D film. At home I spent most of my time playing games, read some not-related-to-medic books, watching TV. You know, things that I can hardly do in India because most of the times I just lock myself in the room, reading and staring at the laptop screen.

I’ve had already eat rojak Singapore@ rojak asma, mee rebus, sea foods, steamboot, KFC, McDonald’s, Domino’s Pizza, and all type of rendangs. =D

Foods > checked

Bowling > checked

Movie > checked

Books > checked

Family > checked

Friends > checked

Hope you guys have a splendid and wonderful time with your family and friends in this festive season. Au’revoir

Khairul

No comments: