Friday, August 14, 2009

Movies Pick of The Week (3)



I know not many of my friends yang suke tengok filem melayu kat wayang. Well~ i’m kinda allergic to this one particular director, sebab dia suka sangat buat filem syok sendiri. Last 2 weeks I was in KL, and my best friend just returned back from Egypt. The next day after Friday prayer, we went to One Utama. So nak dijadikan cerita, kitorg pun masuk la panggung tengok SKRIP 7707. Masa dia punya intro je aku dah down, ada nama A Razak Mohaideen. Adoi~. The movie was totally boring!! Tak seram langsung!! Aku dengan member siap boleh gelak-gelak tengok filem tu. There was time that we felt like, “dude jom blah tengok cite lain jom!!” Poster macam gempak, cast sume nak yang glamour but then, I paid RM8 to watch such a low quality movie. Agak kecewa =(. I think Cicakman is much much better than that ‘not-so-horror film’. Then the other day, I went to pyramid with my batchmates (zerodeuxsix). We watched SETEM. I recommend this film to you guys out there. You must watch this movie. Totally pecah perut punya la!! =) What else can you expect from a film that have Afdlin Shauki, Sathiya, and Harun Salim Bachik. (ade sorang lagi mamat yang jadi mat indon, lawak giler dia ni).

p/s: For those who haven't watch TALENTIME, the movie is NOW SHOWING di pawagam yang berdekatan. Don't miss it!!

Khairul

1 comment:

redza said...

aku plik asal tetiba talentime ada balik kat ou tu.nk dvd talentime.