Saturday, August 22, 2009

Me And Study

The other day, my friend asked me something that I’m not good at. She’s asking me how to study correctly. Frankly speaking, I’m not sure if I am the right person to give advice to people on this matter. So, I’m gonna share with you my study style when I was in SDAR which I’m proud of. I don’t like my style of study when I was in KMS. =P (baru sedar~)


My class start at 7.20 am and it ended at 2.15pm.

Petang I will be either in class or bilik P.A for 2 hours 3.30pm until 5.30pm, kalau ada homework aku siapkan time ni.

At night another 2 hours 8.30pm until 10.30pm, time kat SDAR aku suke study belakang dewan with my buddies time ni (suppose we have to prep at class =P). We all duduk sama-sama satu meja, but we do revision on our own. Aku prefer macam ni, more flexible and enjoy. Sebab bila penat study tu, bleh sembang-sembang jap.

Aku memang jenis tido awal maybe around 11.30pm dah tdo. Then I woke up in the middle of night, buat apa2 yang patut then study sampai nak dekat azan subuh, around 5.30am. Tido kejap sampai dengar azan.

Another thing is that I’ll always carry one reference book yang comel2 so I can keep it in my pocket. If possible, I’ll try to find a reference book with lots of pictures. I like pictures!!


So, that’s all I guess. I hope this will help you a lil bit. I’m sure everyone has their own study style and habits. Aku rasa aku pun kena betulkan balik style study aku. Together we try our best. InshaALLAH


Khairul

No comments: