Monday, July 13, 2015

Movie Pick of The Week (21) #JurassicWorld

Picture credit to: http://static1.squarespace.com

This is the most recent movie that I watched in the cinema which I think a month back before Ramadhan. Well, this is one of the movies that I put in my must-watch-list for this year. Should I tell you that I'm a big fan of Jurassic Park franchise. I have been following the movie franchise since the video tape era. Haven't heard about video tape? Wow, you childhood must be boring. Hahahaha (Just kidding) 

The only reason I like Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park 3 and Jurassic World is, it gave me the feeling of "I wish a park like this will exist one day!" I was very impressed when I watched Jurassic Park for the first time. I really thought they were real!!! Yeah, it can be kinda scary being chased by the raptor, but you can't deny the adrenaline rush out of excitement from the adventure and those surreal CGI dinosaurs images in the film. I wish there will be another Jurassic Park film in the future. You must watch this film guys, SERIOUSLY!!!

A.Khairul

No comments: