Friday, January 11, 2013

MMMC Annual Night 2013



Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah. Finally I have the chance to sit behind the table comfortably with a cup of coffee, writing about my life for this humble blog of mine. This week I was so busy, only slept for 2-3 hours since last Sunday, making promo video, practicing for the band performance every night for 4 days, all are for the preparation of MMMC Annual Night which was held on 10th January 2013.

But compare to others in the Student Council, I think they are even busier and more hard-working than I am. I don’t care what others had to say about the event, but to all who had involved in the committee, the volunteers, and everyone who had helped us to make the event a big success, picture perfect!!! Splendid deco!!! Great food!!! JOB WELL DONE GUYS!!!

This is the second event that I had joined in this semester (although not actively involved, sorry) because most of the time I as one of the IT directors will work alone in my room doing the design things and stuff. Rarely attend the weekly meeting (sorry again). There are lots of things that I still can learn from this team and I will work even harder next time, InsyaAllah. There’s always room for improvement. Thank you so much for the chance and opportunity that had been given to me, and all the colorful memories.

Khairul

No comments: