Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jangan Pandang Sebelah Mata

During the recent semester break, I spent lot of time hanging out with my friends. Since some of them got classes that they had to attend and some are working, I could only met them after the office hours. Usually the guys will fetch me and later the girls will drop me back home. Maybe because of that kot they think I’m the type that can’t berdikari.

This childhood friend of mine was amazed when I told her that I used public transport to get to places around JB, Tebrau, Skudai, etc. Tahu pula kau Mad naik bas nombor berapa?” That’s the thing I don’t really understand ever since I was little till now. Why do we need to know bus nombor berapa? I mean it is there on the board clearly showing the bus routes. Even if you are not really sure you can still ask the driver right, so yeah that is how I learn to use public transport.

Then when she talked about her office works and how she likes the job, I can’t help but agreed with everything she said because I once worked at a fast-food restaurant before. Again she didn’t believe it. Guess what she said aku tengok kau macam jenis yang tak boleh berdikari je~”. Amboi Cik Tina kita, jujur sangat tu. I laughed soooo hard when she said that. I guess maybe it’s written somewhere in my face, ANAK MANJA. Babe there’s no such thing as ANAK MANJA in our family.

But it feels good you know to be able to make such impression. Being able to do things that people think you can’t do. More than meets the eye. Cewah kembang sendiri ni, hahaha. Whatever, I can’t blame them since we haven’t met for years. They also have change a lot, in a good way of course. One of my friend, she owns a laundry shop where she manage everything by herself. I never expect that!! I guess we all have something that can make others astound, although for us it was nothing.

Khairul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. ingat aku yg paling berdikari, kau lg terror rupanya. haha (cik tina)

A.KHAIRUL said...

Tau takpe. Tapi kau lagi power la, dah ade kereta sendiri. =P