Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sports Brands

A friend of mine said that I’m keen for branded things. I was like huh??? I asked him to prove it. Then he said, I was like always with NIKE 24/7. Again my response was huh??? Okay I admit that I do like sports brands like NIKE, ADIDAS, REEBOK. The reason is that I trust the brand and the quality of products, tak kisah la fabrique en INDIA, MALAYSIA or UK as long as it is original, from an authorized dealer then I’ll buy it. But I don’t buy stuff unless I want to wear/use it. My sport shoes NIKE that I bought in 2007 still use it till now. My sling bag ADIDAS 2007, worn out so I bought a new one NIKE. For shirts I have 4 sports brand which I bought last year, and an ARSENAL jersey. The rest of my wardrobes are SDAR’s brand. SDAR is also a brand what. Once a SDARian always a SDARian. FYI, I also bought RM20 shirt from gerai kecil dekat dalam mall kalau design lawa la, jadi saya bukanlah orang yang tak pandang langsung baju yang jual di pasar malam. Latest news, I bought a new sweater NIKE. I’ve always wanted to get one of those sweaters, so Alhamdulillah the other day ada kesempatan untuk beli.

That’s about it. Jangan la tanya saya pasal brand perfume, memang saya tak tahu. Giordanno ke, Amani ke, ape ke natang lain memang saya tak pakar. Banyak dengar dari kawan je, because I think those brands macam TERLAMPAU MAHAL sangat. Kalau beli perfume sampai RM300, confirm saya pakai sikit-sikit sampai boleh tahan untuk 3 tahun. =) Alang-alang dah tau brand yang saya suka ni, next time boleh la bagi hadiah socks NIKE.

Khairul

No comments: