Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Movies Pick of The Week (8)

Toy Story 3

Watching this movie does bring back the old memory. It was fun and I would say the story line was a little heavy for those who don’t watch Toy Story 1 and 2. Still it was a great movie to watch with your family. The third movie was about ANDY who was about to move to college, and the toys were in doubt either ANDY still love them or not. Then the adventure begins at a day care centre “Sunnyside”. I do see a small part of me in ANDY, that’s why I don’t throw away my toys. They are my childhood memories and FYI I have my own Woody which I already gave it to my little brother. Maybe I’ll put the picture next time. *smile*



The social network

I love this movie. First, because it was a true story about the founder of facebook.com Mark Zuckerberg . Second, the fact that the casts are not soo popular (I think), still they did a great job and win big in the recent Golden Globe Awards. To be honest I really admire Zuckerberg. Genius!!! His buddies gave him a simple idea and he made that idea into something great, then walllaaa facebook.com become a phenomenon. About his character in the movie, his girlfriend said right to his face that he was an a**h***, but Now he’s dating with an asian girl and has a property worth USD 6.9billion. How’s that!!! If you want to know how Zuckerberg came out with facebook.com, this is the movie.

Khairul

No comments: