Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stand Your Ground


Abbey: I’m Jewish by the way.

Aishah: I’m Muslim.

Abbey: Wouldn’t it bother you to be friend with a Jewish girl.

I thought you Muslims hate us very much.

Aishah: I don’t hate a person because, he (she) is Jewish, Catholic, black or whatsoever.

A person is judged for what he (she) did. That is what Islam teaches us.

As a Muslim, I can’t agree with the Israel government, but to blame all Jewish for what’s happening in Palestine, It’s not fair right.

Abbey: I think so

Aishah: Then I think it is also unfair to all us Muslims to be labelled as terrorist, and saying Islam is a religion of terror.

Abbey: There’s so much hatred in this world.

I wish we could all live together in harmony.

Aishah: Then let us spread the words of peace. Start doing good things, even a small gesture will do.


There is from among them a party on the right course, but many of them follow a course that is evil” Quran [5:66]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCL6WdnuNp4


Khairul

1 comment:

R-Lau R-Piz said...

like this...
is this a true story??