Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Vespa And A Story Behind It.

Vespa...

As I promised before, I’m going to share a story about my Vespa. First and foremost from the beginning I didn’t plan to buy a bike here in INDIA, but thinking that I’m going to stay outside and it’s going to be quite a distance from our house to the Interact Building, so I decided to buy a bike. A Vespa.

Why Vespa?? Why not other type of bikes?? Well to answer that question, I’m just gonna say that I like to be a little different from others. Do something out of ordinary. Mostly people will say guys always with their Superbike, Pulsar, Harley Davidson, Royal Enfield. I do like those kind of bikes, but I like Vespa more. “Tak macho la bawak Vespa~”. If I do think like that, what’s that suppose to mean? It means that I’m more concern about what other thinks of me and my ride rather than my own satisfaction. Who cares about being macho, laju tak laju, bunyi ekzos. I like vespa because of the feeling of ‘santai’ when I ride it.

Being different...

What are you afraid of being different? It’s okay to be different, because being different means that you are special. You don’t have to follow what others do. You do things, because you believe that is the right and the best thing for you yourself (according to your faith of course). Just because it is the most up-to-date trend, doesn’t mean that you have to follow that trend too. You know what’s best for you. Just because everyone goes to that place, doesn’t mean you have to go with them. Just because all your friends have partner a.k.a girlfriend/boyfriend, doesn’t mean that you have to find one.

Ala nanti tak ramai kawan la~. Only those who really want to be friend with you will appreciate your friendship with him/her no matter how different/weird/freak you are. However, being different doesn’t mean that you can do whatever you like just because you want to look different from others. As long as it is not against tuntutan agama and Sunnah do it for the sake of ibadah.

‘Huduhnya’ kita kalau tidak kerana agama, hayatilah agama kerana agama itulah yang membentuk peribadi kita.”

Khairul

No comments: