Monday, January 11, 2010

Mood: Happy

I don’t know how to say this so I intend to describe my mood at this very moment in this post. I’m HAPPY. Although there are certain things that make me really uncomfortable but good things predominant the situation, so again I’m HAPPY. Does this have to do with the Anugerah Juara Lagu 24 (AJL24). Sort of. My favourite songs win, of course I’m HAPPY. Congrats to Faizal, Aizat and Black Mentor!!! Have a lil chat with my friends about the results, and then everyone started to get soo excited. Hahahaha (mereka comel)

Ahmad Khairul Anwar

bil.. die-hard-fan una ke~ hahaha... Faizal saket??

Takpe die kan 'Superman'...

superman mane bleh kalah...

Nabil Ghozali

hahahaha..xdela..

aku support faizal tahir. xmng lak..

kire orait la no 3 tyme saket2 ni

Nurhayati Izad Abdul Aziz

rul: bt0l2! Mmg superman.. My her0~ =)

bil:loh, kaw pon spp0rt die ke..

Yey! Kte sme2 spp0rt!!

Husna Azmi

yeah!! go faizal..go faizal~~

Nurhayati Izad Abdul Aziz

yey!! Rse cm b'1 plak smue.. T'haru~

Husna Azmi

syahdu lak tetibe~~


Past few days, I Skyped with one of my classmates. Kinda boring that time so I just buzz her, and we have a little conversation. Seriously I rarely want to buzz my classmates because I always have this kind of thought that they might be busy doing something. That day I took the courage to start the conversation and I’m HAPPY.

I did watched one inspiring movie today. The message it tried to convey was priceless and I’m very grateful that I watched it. This movie was played in the cinema in 2005, lapok already so what. I’m HAPPY to watch it.

“... there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.”

Why am I keep saying HAPPY, HAPPY, and HAPPY. Dude, to be happy you can’t wait, do nothing and hoping for ‘happy’ to appear in front of your door. You must create it inside you only then happiness will appear in your life. Law of Attraction.

Khairul

No comments: