Friday, December 18, 2009

You Can!!!

My result for the first block exam has come out already, Alhamdulillah I passed all the subjects. Mintak dijauhkan dari Istidiraj. Actually I thought that I’m going to fail one subject, BIOCHEM. So, when I found that I passed all the subjects only GOD knows how happy I am!!! Yeah my result isn’t that good compare to others yang dapat distinction. They work hard, they study hard, they all bersengkang mata berjaga sampai lewat malam study,they deserve it. Well I’m not like that. Not yet, maybe this block, or maybe next block, or maybe university exam. Who knows ???

Seriously I slept like baby during the exam week. 9 hours. Tipu la if I said I didn’t touch any books for the block exam. I did wake up in the middle of night to study, but only for one hour (hahaha) useless. The next day, pagi go breakfast then study a lil bit (just nak sedapkan hati) again useless. Then in the evening after dzuhur sat for the paper. Did I tell you, I read manga every night during the exam week and pagi before start study. I can sit in front the screen for two hours just to ‘enjoy’ DETECTIVE CONAN, but can’t even spent 50 minutes to read ANATOMY, PHYSIO, and BIOCHEM for BLOCK EXAM!!

Then the other day when I took my exam papers from my mentor she did asked me how’s the block exam. So I told her that I’m not well prepared for the block exam actually. Besides, I’m not familiar with how the exam was conducted. So last block exam was my ‘experiment’. My answers (exam) was based on everything that I learned in the class and lil bit using my logics. I know I can do much much better if I work hard, but first I must overcome my hypersleepia (i don’t know the exact term) and be RAJIN Everyone has potential to success, the only thing is NAK KE TAK NAK. . It's funny when I was in a state of ‘MALAS’ people still said that I was ‘RAJIN’. Haish~ muka aku ni muka rajin ke??? Hahahaha poyo habis. I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Selamat Tahun Baru HIJRAH. Let us together improve ourselves to be a better Muslim. InshaALLAH.

“Know your strength, know your weakness,

both can be the most powerful weapon of yours.

Only if you know how to use them”

Khairul

1 comment:

r a y z i n i e said...

hehe. ko NORMAL okeyh. haha. have the same feeling here. but it's all depends on our initiatives. ak de practical exam sok tp ak da mls. HAHA