Tuesday, April 14, 2015

One journey ends, a new one is waiting



(In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, and The Most Merciful)

Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah. After all those years of struggling, those moments of ups and downs, those moments when I cried in silent, those moments when I questioned myself “why I choose this path?”, those moments when I felt nauseous because of too much of reading, those moments of being scolded in front of the patient, those moments when we were chased out of the ward, and many more of those experiences which I’ll never forget. Every bit of those experiences was really worth it the moment you see the word PASS after your name.

I must say the path of being a doctor is not easy, but I am very lucky to receive all the supports from my family especially my mom, my close friends, my group mates, and my fiancé who is very understanding. They were there when I’m feeling down, they were there when I was having a bad time, they were there to remind me about the main reason why I choose this path, and they don’t judge me when I’m at my worst. Last but not the least, I would like to thank all my lecturers for all their advice and guidance throughout these years. I am feeling blessed for having them in my life. Thank you Allah. Thank you so much for blessing me much more than I deserve.

Menuntut ilmu biarlah sampai ke liang lahad. This is not the end. I still have lots more to learn, I still have lots more to gain. I wish all the best to my fellow friends in the future. May Allah will always guide us to be a better physician not only for the sake of Islam but also for the sake of this ummah. InsyaAllah.


A.Khairul

1 comment:

ajeem_hazim said...

congratz wehhh! alhamdulillah... kawen jemput!