Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Movie Pick of The Week (19)


The other day I watched Now You See Me with Yati and Pian at TGV Tebrau, so I just want to share my personal review about the movie. I don’t know how to say this, but if you have seen The Prestige before this, the story line is pretty much the same. It’s about a group of magicians, their state of the art magic trick and also some personal conflicts. Biasa la, even animal also got problem what? Just a lame joke. The thing that I like about this kind of movie is, it allows the audience to play guess-who-is-the-real-culprit game as we sit and watch the whole movie. It’s interesting!!! Plus there are Morgan Freeman, Isla Fisher, ‘the hulk’, ‘mark zuckerberg’, ‘uncle Alfred’ and another 2 dudes who make the movie more alive and awesome!!!

“Anything that starts with Morgan Freeman’s voice is worth all our intention”


A.Khairul

No comments: