Thursday, April 18, 2013

Welcome to the family princess!!!




In the name of ALLAH, the Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Last Thursday morning 11 April 2013, 0800 hours I received a good news from mak, Along had delivered her baby at Hospital Penawar Pasir Gudang at exactly 0704 hours. Alhamdulillah, the baby girl weight 3.2kg and both mother and baby are doing great.

How do I feel? To be honest, I have a mixed feeling when I read the text message from my mom, after that abah sent me the picture of the baby. I’m happy because both my sister and the baby are fine, but at the same time when I think about how happy Bang Fee will be holding his daughter, smiling and proudly say “Angah, I’m a father now!!” I’ll feel like crying inside.

I choose not to be carried away with those sad feeling, focus more on the bright side. I’m an uncle now, Pak Ngah, Ayah Ngah, Uncle Ngah, Uncle Khairul, mana-mana pun boleh. *SMILE* I’m Hanee’s godfather now, so don’t play-play with me. Hehehe. 

Nur Hanee Binti Hanafee, dia adalah amanah yang Bang Fee tinggalkan kepada kami, yang akan sentiasa membuatkan kami rindu dan mengingati  Bang Fee. We will look after her, show her love and take a good care of your daughter Hanee, mudah-mudahan menjadi anak yang solehah InsyaAllah.

A.Khairul

No comments: