Thursday, May 19, 2011

Skeptic what???

As far that I know, all those in my family on my father side have their own personal view about everything. They do share their thoughts with me regarding many issue, politics, extremist, youngsters, food, fashion. Even pokok yang orang majlis bandaran potong bentuk segi empat pun kena 'kutuk'. My uncle said "kenapa tak biarkan je pokok tu tumbuh macam biasa, Allah dah buat mcm tu manusia ni mmg suka memandai-mandai"

I was like "kenapa la pakcik-pakcik aku ni semua suka komen itu ini?" but after sometime I realize what they said does make sense. I mean, they don't criticize something without knowledge. They know about the issue, they know where the mistake is and they also give their suggestion, bukan macam sesetengah orang yang tahu kritik je. Kalau ikut Bahasa Melayu, pakcik-pakcik saya ni memberi NASIHAT indirectly kepada anak-anak buahnya.

The issue now is, people tend to label those who like to criticize things around them as skeptic. Come on, don't be so rude to people who just want to voice out their opinion. I myself sometime do acting like a skeptic person, you know just to share my thoughts. They don't expect you to completely agree with them, but share your thoughts. Contohnya, alim ulama pun ade perselisihan pendapat tentang permasalahan hukum sesuatu perkara, dalam hal itu terpulang pada kita untuk ikut pendapat yang mana.

The teaching of Islam itself, doesn't forbid us to use our mind to think about hukum-hakam in Islam because it will actually help us to understand our religion much better. Of course there are things which only Allah know the answer.

Khairul

No comments: