Sunday, October 25, 2009

India Chapter: Part2


It has been more than one month of my stay in India. So far everything just fine, I kept telling people the same answer whenever they asked me “how’s India?” What about the food?? Here they also have Nasi Goreng Kampung, Nasi Pattaya, Mee Goreng and Nasi Campur, but my favourite meal so far is Manipal Canteen's Butter Nan & Tandoori Chicken. =)

Sports?? I play futsal whenever I feel like playing, otherwise I just go for a walk. Weekend InshaAllah if there is nothing to do, I’ll go jogging.

Study?? Study ok lar~ I’m not the type that go to library to study. Most of the times, I study with my friend at the Food Court. For certain people, it is not a convenient place to study. Too much noise!! Sometimes it can be really distracting, but better than in my room. Too quiet, I start study at 8.00pm and after half an hour, I already feel sleepy. Hahahaha. I plan to buy an Ipod Nano or maybe a PSP. Which one is better huh??

Classmates?? As usual, the typical Khairul who always have problem remembering people’s name. *Gomennasai* I only know the name of those who are the same table as me in the dissection hall, and those who are in the same PBL group with me. No worries. After one year I guarantee , I’ll remember their names. The weather is very hot here right now, that's why I always keep my umbrella with me, jaga kulit yop takut nanti sama colour cam tempe.

p/s: I have a mild flu this week, and next week I have test for biochemistry and physiology. All the best ya!!

Khairul

No comments: